geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Performance tuning...
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 02:32:29 GMT
Hi,

I believe you should deploy an HTTP cache in front of Geronimo. You
will observe way better performance improvements using this approach
than by trying to tune Geronimo. You may want to have a look at Squid:

http://www.squid-cache.org/

If your two JSP pages are client specific, split them into client
specific and client agnostic fragments and use a caching engine to
cache the client agnostic fragments.

Thanks,
Gianny