What's the 2.2 branch status now ? †Can it be started in this week ?

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 11:53 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Jun 8, 2009, at 6:34 AM, Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services) wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone tell me if there is a new roadmap in the works defining a release schedule for version 2.2.† We have been developing based on theGeronimo 2.2 Release Status(OpenEJB 3.1), but if it will not be released in the next few months we may need to re-factor to 2.1.4.† Our support folks are a bit hesitant to deploy to production using a snapshot version.† Iíve checkedhttp://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-22-release-status.html, but it has not been updated in a while.
Any guessimation as to when and if 2.2 will be released would be greatly appreciated.

I am again hoping this week to branch 2.2 and start the release process for a bunch of subsidiary bits needed for 2.2. †Hopefully we'll be able to get the remaining loose ends cleaned up quickly so we can get 2.2 out soon thereafter. †

thanks
david jencks

Thanks,
Steve