Von: David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
An: user@geronimo.apache.org
Datum: 15.06.2009 18:34
Betreff: Re: icefaces and geronimo 2.1.4

I think we'd need a lot more info from you before being able to start
guessing at the problem.

ee servers such as geronimo come with a jsf implementation and using a
different one may not be straightforward.  Without some core
integration work you can be sure that annotations in your jsf beans
wont work.

With this limitation in mind you may be able to get some stuff to work
if you turn off the jsf and jsf deployer plugins before trying to
deploy your app.

david jencks

On Jun 14, 2009, at 1:57 PM, poth@gmfoto.de wrote:

> Hi All,
> today i tried to use icefaces with my geronimo 2.1.4
> i run allways in an error:
> 2009-06-14 17:33:24,851 ERROR [[/test]] Servlet /test threw load()
> exception
> java.lang.IllegalStateException : No Factories configured for this
> Application. This happens if the faces-initialization does not work
> at all
> - make sure that you properly include all configuration settings
> necessary
> for a basic faces application and that all the necessary libs are
> included.
> Also check the logging output of your web application and your
> container
> for any exceptions!
> If you did that and find nothing, the mistake might be due to the
> fact that
> you use some special web-containers which do not support registering
> context-listeners via TLD files and a context listener is not setup
> in your
> web.xml.
> A typical config looks like this;
> <listener>
>  <listener-
> class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</
> listener-class>
> </listener>
> Has anybody a solution for this issue?
> Thx Thomas
> GM-Foto GmbH
> Thomas Poth
> IT-Manager
> Tel.: 0049-69-238570-0
> Fax: 0049-69-238570-30
> Mail: poth@gmfoto.de
> Web:

GM-Foto GmbH, Taunusstraße 47, D-60329 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 238570-0, Telefax: +49 69 238570-30
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main: HRB 19494
Geschäftsführer: Walter Adler und Harald Remsperger

Öffnungszeiten: Montag - Freitag, 9:00 - 18:30 Uhr

http://www.gmfoto.de , E-Mail: gmfoto@gmfoto.de