On Jun 2, 2009, at 3:49 AM, nx7000 wrote:

You were right about this. Both those paths were wrong.

In addition, I had to add some more lines:
wrapper.java.additional.6=-Dorg.intalio.tempo.configDirectory="<geronimo_home>/var/config"
wrapper.java.additional.7=-Dcom.intalio.bpms.configDirectory="<geronimo_home>/var/config"

Finally, I encountered one more problem:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:  PermGen  space

The problem was fixed by adding the following lines:
wrapper.java.additional.8=-XX:PermSize=64m
wrapper.java.additional.9=-XX:MaxPermSize=256m

And now, the configuration works! Thank you all!

In case someone else has the same problem, I attached my entire
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23827726/wrapper.conf wrapper.conf .

Good to hear.  Thanks for documenting your results!

--kevan