Hi,

I currently am using geronimo 2.1.4 with the Tomcat 6 bundle and want to configure it to use CXF as the JAX-WS provider rather than the default Axis.  When I review the documentation [1], I see that it tells me to edit var/config/config.xml and change the load="true" for Axis to load="false" and the associated CXF load="false" to load="true".  However, that property is not part of the config and instead it tests whether or not tomcat6 and Axis are true etc.

I suspect the documentation is incorrect, but wanted to know if there is way to configure CXF for use with my current setup or if the easiest way was to download the jetty bundled version, which appears to use CXF be default, correct?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John