Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is a new roadmap in the works defining a release schedule for version 2.2.  We have been developing based on the Geronimo 2.2 Release Status(OpenEJB 3.1), but if it will not be released in the next few months we may need to re-factor to 2.1.4.  Our support folks are a bit hesitant to deploy to production using a snapshot version.  I’ve checked http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-22-release-status.html , but it has not been updated in a while.

Any guessimation as to when and if 2.2 will be released would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve