geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not resolve reference for persistence/jpaEntity#org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:29:25 GMT
I have to add both JTA and NON-JTA datasource in persistence.xml when I
deployed JPA with derby(IIRC). I don't know if deploying JPA with Oracle
should do the same.
See how to add NON-JTA datasource here and give it a try.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/persistence.xml#persistence.xml-%3Cjtadatasource%3E%2C%3Cnonjtadatasource%3E