geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Boern <cayso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 2.1.4 failed to start!
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:16:29 GMT
It`s OK,thanks!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM, viola.lu <viola.lu@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> Pls check whether port 1050 is free to use, thanks.
>
> Boern wrote:
> >
> > Hi,all
> >
> > I start geronimo from eclipse ,but It failed,and the console output is :
> >
> > Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0_12)...
> > Module  1/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/gshell-framework/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module  2/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/gshell-geronimo/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module  3/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-system/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module  4/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/transformer-agent/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module  5/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/jee-specs/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module  6/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.4/car
> > started in  1.252s
> > Module  7/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/xmlbeans/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module  8/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/plugin/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .291s
> > Module  9/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .631s
> > Module 10/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .130s
> > Module 11/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .931s
> > Module 12/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .121s
> > Module 13/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .631s
> > Module 14/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/derby/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 15/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1.4/car
> > started in  5.688s
> > Module 16/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.1.4/car
> > started in  3.585s
> > Module 17/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .010s
> > Module 18/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/webservices-common/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 19/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.1.4/car
> > started in  1.602s
> > Module 20/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .271s
> > Module 21/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 22/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2-ejb/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 23/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/jasper/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 24/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car
> > 2009-06-08 17:28:36,149 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
> > org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal not
> > found! Class not added.
> > 2009-06-08 17:28:36,149 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
> > org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal not
> > found! Class not added.
> > 2009-06-08 17:28:36,149 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
> > org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal not
> > found! Class not added.
> > 2009-06-08 17:28:36,149 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
> > org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal not
> > found! Class not added.
> >  started in  3.875s
> > Module 25/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6-no-ha/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 26/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/clustering/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .030s
> > Module 27/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .350s
> > Module 28/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/connector-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .190s
> > Module 29/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .180s
> > Module 30/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6-clustering-builder-wadi/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .050s
> > Module 31/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .991s
> > Module 32/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .120s
> > Module 33/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/jasper-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .030s
> > Module 34/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .050s
> > Module 35/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .070s
> > Module 36/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .190s
> > Module 37/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-corba-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .241s
> > Module 38/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/persistence-jpa10-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .150s
> > Module 39/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .240s
> > Module 40/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/jaxws-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 41/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .110s
> > Module 42/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/jaxws-ejb-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 43/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2-ejb-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .110s
> > Module 44/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/spring/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 45/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/cxf/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 46/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/cxf-ejb/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .000s
> > Module 47/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/client-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .110s
> > Module 48/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/hot-deployer/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .821s
> > Module 49/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/welcome-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .331s
> > Module 50/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/pluto-support/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .030s
> > Module 51/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/console-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in  5.628s
> > Module 52/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plugin-console-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in  1.262s
> > Module 53/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/dojo-legacy-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .130s
> > Module 54/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/debugviews-console-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .401s
> > Module 55/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/sysdb-console-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in  1.602s
> > Module 56/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/activemq-console-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .631s
> > Module 57/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plancreator-console-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .410s
> > Module 58/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .151s
> > Module 59/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/uddi-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in  1.182s
> > Module 60/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/ca-helper-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .220s
> > Module 61/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/sharedlib/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .020s
> > Module 62/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/mejb/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .571s
> > Module 63/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.configs/dojo-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .130s
> > Module 64/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .671s
> > Module 65/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .220s
> > Module 66/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .200s
> > Module 67/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-tomcat/2.1.4/car
> > started in   .540s
> > Module 68/69
> > org.apache.geronimo.samples/HelloWorldApp_2/2.1/war
> > 2009-06-08 17:29:01,967 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting;
> > GBean is now in the FAILED state:
> >
> abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer"
> > org.apache.geronimo.corba.security.config.ConfigException: Error starting
> > transient name service
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:196)
> >     at
> org.apache.geronimo.corba.NameService.doStart(NameService.java:164)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:998)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:541)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:111)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:146)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:120)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:176)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:254)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:294)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:555)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:379)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:456)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:563)
> >     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor21.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >     at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
> >     at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f4ea9b46.startConfiguration(<generated>)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:162)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:79)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
> >     at
> > org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
> >     at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
> > Caused by:
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientServiceException:
> > Unable to initialize name service
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:156)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter$1.run(ORBConfigAdapter.java:188)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:191)
> >     ... 34 more
> > Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: bind() failed: Address already in
> > use: JVM_Bind:  vmcid: Apache minor code: 0x8  completed: No
> >     at
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:542)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.AccFactory_impl.create_acceptor(AccFactory_impl.java:163)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBPortableServer.POAManagerFactory_impl.create_POAManager(POAManagerFactory_impl.java:252)
> >     at
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.ORBControl.initializeRootPOA(ORBControl.java:539)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBCORBA.ORB_impl.resolve_initial_references(ORB_impl.java:1098)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:130)
> >     ... 36 more
> > Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
> >     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
> >     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
> >     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
> >     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.DefaultConnectionHelper.createServerSocket(DefaultConnectionHelper.java:55)
> >     at
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:532)
> >     ... 41 more
> > 2009-06-08 17:29:01,987 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting;
> > GBean is now in the FAILED state:
> >
> abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer"
> > org.apache.geronimo.corba.security.config.ConfigException: Error starting
> > transient name service
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:196)
> >     at
> org.apache.geronimo.corba.NameService.doStart(NameService.java:164)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:998)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:555)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:379)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:456)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:563)
> >     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor21.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >     at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
> >     at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f4ea9b46.startConfiguration(<generated>)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:162)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:79)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
> >     at
> > org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
> >     at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
> > Caused by:
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientServiceException:
> > Unable to initialize name service
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:156)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter$1.run(ORBConfigAdapter.java:188)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:191)
> >     ... 25 more
> > Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: bind() failed: Address already in
> > use: JVM_Bind:  vmcid: Apache minor code: 0x8  completed: No
> >     at
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:542)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.AccFactory_impl.create_acceptor(AccFactory_impl.java:163)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBPortableServer.POAManagerFactory_impl.create_POAManager(POAManagerFactory_impl.java:252)
> >     at
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.ORBControl.initializeRootPOA(ORBControl.java:539)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBCORBA.ORB_impl.resolve_initial_references(ORB_impl.java:1098)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:130)
> >     ... 27 more
> > Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
> >     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
> >     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
> >     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
> >     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.DefaultConnectionHelper.createServerSocket(DefaultConnectionHelper.java:55)
> >     at
> > org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:532)
> >     ... 32 more
> > Server Startup failed
> >
> > org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
> > org.apache.geronimo.samples/HelloWorldApp_2/2.1/war failed
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:580)
> >     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor21.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >     at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
> >     at
> > org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f4ea9b46.startConfiguration(<generated>)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:162)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:79)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
> >     at
> > org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
> >     at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
> > Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> > Unknown
> > start exception
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:563)
> >     ... 15 more
> > Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
> > Configuration org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car
> failed
> > to start due to the following reasons:
> >   The service
> >
> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer
> > did not start because Error starting transient name service
> >   The service
> >
> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=Server
> > did not start because
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer
> > did not start.
> >   The service
> >
> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=UnprotectedServer
> > did not start because
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.4/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer
> > did not start.
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:485)
> >     ... 17 more
> >
> >
> >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > what`s wrong about that?
> >
> > --
> > Boern Parx
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/geronimo-2.1.4-failed-to-start%21-tp23921023s134p23921295.html
> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>


-- 
Boern Parx

Mime
View raw message