geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: G 2.2 snapshot build error (activemq-parent not found)
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:58:27 GMT
Usually we yell at people posting user list questions on the dev
list.... this is actually more appropriate for the dev list.

I suspect the problem is that activemq is not publishing snapshots to
the apache nexus instance.

I think the possible solutions are either
- add the old file based repo into the amq module
- get amq onto the nexus repo.

The second would IMO be a lot better but more work.  I have a bunch of
stuff to finish up before I can look into this.

thanks
david jencks