geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: App Client with JMS support does not start
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 06:21:30 GMT
I looked at the app client plan you attached to your first post.  To
be sure I'd need to see the plan for console.jms/jms but I suspect
that this module has a dependency on activemq-broker; this would
result in starting another amq broker in the app client, which would
attempt to connect to a local copy of derby.

You need to make sure that your plan does not have a dependency on
activem-broker.

If this doesn't help please show the console.jms/jms plan

thanks
david jencks