geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: App Client with JMS support does not start
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 15:08:26 GMT
I haven't checked the instructions to see if they tell you to make
this mistake or not...

You want the tranql derby xa client wrapper, not the tranql derby xa
embedded wrapper.  "client' tries to talk to a derby instance over
tcp, namely the derby instance running in the geornimo server.
"embedded" will try to talk to a derby instance in the same vm, and
apparently tries to start one if none is already there.

thanks
david jencks