geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Generating geronimo-plugins.xml
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 00:40:38 GMT

On Jun 22, 2009, at 5:09 PM, RickI wrote:

> Hi All,
> I try to create/generate geronimo-plugins.xml from existing repo
> without
> using maven.

Why?  Maybe I don't know what you mean by "repo"

> Is there any gbean I can called?

IIRC you can get a plugin catalog for the actual server from the
geronmo-as-maven servelt.  However to get a catalog for a maven repo
you'd have to be running the geronimo instance off of the repo which
won't work because ee plugins have to be unpacked in order to work
whereas plugins are packed in maven repos.

> I tried using code from car-maven-plugin but throws some exception.
> Class used:
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.CreatePluginListMojo ()
>
> xception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError:
> Requested factory com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be
> located.
> Classloader =sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@a39137
> 	at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.loadFactory(FactoryLocator.java:
> 120)
> 	at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.locate(FactoryLocator.java:109)
> 	at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.locate(FactoryLocator.java:54)
> 	at
> javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:41)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .geronimo.system.plugin.PluginXmlUtil.<clinit>(PluginXmlUtil.java:62)

You can figure out what the maven classpath is by running mvn clean
install -X and studying the output.

david jencks