geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 release
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:53:14 GMT

On Jun 8, 2009, at 6:34 AM, Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services)
wrote:

> Hello,
> Can anyone tell me if there is a new roadmap in the works defining a
> release schedule for version 2.2.  We have been developing based on
> the Geronimo 2.2 Release Status(OpenEJB 3.1), but if it will not be
> released in the next few months we may need to re-factor to 2.1.4.
> Our support folks are a bit hesitant to deploy to production using a
> snapshot version.  I’ve checked http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-22-release-status.html

>  , but it has not been updated in a while.
>
> Any guessimation as to when and if 2.2 will be released would be
> greatly appreciated.

I am again hoping this week to branch 2.2 and start the release
process for a bunch of subsidiary bits needed for 2.2.  Hopefully
we'll be able to get the remaining loose ends cleaned up quickly so we
can get 2.2 out soon thereafter.

thanks
david jencks