geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically load jars in running state
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:09:03 GMT
There is a very Geronimo-specific way with which you can hack with the
application classloader.

import org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader;

  url = a certain folder or a jar file
  MultiParentClassLoader cl = (MultiParentClassLoader)
Thread.currentThread.getContextClassloader();
  cl.addURL(url);

Good luck.

-Jack