geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: configure 3 IP based apache vhosts to 1 geronimo host
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:30:17 GMT
I don't understand what you want to do yet..... I'm also not that
familiar with vhosts.

one possibility...

deploy all three apps on geronimo at / rather than at /hostxApp, with
virtual hosts specified for each app.  Is this the configuration you
tried, works, and you don't like?

another possiblilty....
deploy apps at separate context roots as at present,  but have
mod_proxy unrewrite the urls on the return so they appear to not have
the extra goo in them.  I have no idea if this is in any way
plausible :-/

something else?

thanks
david jencks