geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mysql driver download
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:26:01 GMT
Donald's changes works good for me so I guess a JIRA is not needed, ty
Donald

At the same location there is a 5.1.7 driver.
http://mysql.mirrors.pair.com/Downloads/Connector-J/mysql-connector-java-5.1.7.zip

Maybe It would be appreciated to add it to the list, keeping the 3.1.12
driver but replacing the really old 3.0.17 driver if needed ?

Is there anybody out there still in need of the convenience of
downloading the 3.0.17 driver from the admin console ?

regards
   peter petersson