geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Florian Schaetz <florian.scha...@optitool.de>
Subject Re: Creating SQL Server (jTDS) Pool failed
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:17:21 GMT
Florian Schaetz (hey, that's me) wrote:

> I'm using a (locally installed) Geronimo 2.1.4 with a Java JDK 1.6.0.12
> and try to create a new "SQL Server (jTDS)" Pool with the web console (
> Database Pools -> Using the Geronimo database pool wizard). I enter a
> name, choose "SQL Server (jTDS)" and click on the "Next" button - and
> find myself back at the "Database Pools" page, instead at the page where
> I can edit the parameters.

A little addition: I was able to deploy the "SQL Server (jTDS)" manually
(by calling the deployer.jar from the command line, using a plan.xml
created by my colleague's geronimo). So, imho, there seems to be a
problem with the portlet...

I also tried to use a "new" Geronimo install (downloaded it again and
unzipped it to another destination), but this didn't help, deploying it
via the web console also doesn't work with this new install.

Flo