geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: G 2.2 snapshot build error (activemq-parent not found)
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:31:11 GMT
David Jencks skrev:
> Usually we yell at people posting user list questions on the dev
> list.... this is actually more appropriate for the dev list.
Yes of course, thank you for correcting. Don't know why I was struggling
with this one and decided on the user list.

> I suspect the problem is that activemq is not publishing snapshots to
> the apache nexus instance.
Yes it seems you are right about that, building amq solved the
problem... moving on to the next ;) .

> I think the possible solutions are either
> - add the old file based repo into the amq module
> - get amq onto the nexus repo.
>
> The second would IMO be a lot better but more work.  I have a bunch of
> stuff to finish up before I can look into this.
No worries ;) If I hadn't cleaned out my local repo things would have
been fine.
Hopefully you (or some one else from the amq team) will decide on
publishing activemq into the apache nexus instance.

Thank you for your help david.
regards
   peter petersson