geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pookie1973 <christopher.ad...@nhs.net>
Subject Re: Could not resolve reference for persistence/jpaEntity#org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:51:44 GMT

Shawn,

I've added the database pool as a dependancy to the geronimo-application.xml
file and redeployed the app, this has made no difference. I wil try you
other suggestion of creating the EAR file with a slightly different format
as advised. Off the back of this I have two questions:-

1. Does the fact that I cannot deploy the EAR straight from Eclipse or
export as EAR from Eclipe and then deploy it successfully mean there is some
sort of Eclipse Geronimo tooling integration issue.

2. I noticed in the Eclipse screen wheer I added the server dependancy that
I can also add GBeans, is the adding of GBeans something I need to concern
myself with .

Regards,

Chris