geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mmike <redea...@gmx.net>
Subject Eclipse connect to Geronimo on other host
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:08:17 GMT

Hi,

I've configured a new geronimo server in eclipse (3.4.2). The geronimo
(2.1.4) itself is running on a different server. And now I've troubles to
connect to the server.

If I got that right, the connection has to be done over RMI service (default
port 1099). But my service does not show this as open port (checked with
nmap), but on server startup I get the line:
Listening on ports:
1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming

Can somebody please light this a little bit up for me?!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by a stupid question, but I'm really new
to geronimo.

Regards
Michael