geronimo-user mailing list archives

From caof2005 <caof2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What are the specifics steps for manual deployment ?
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2009 04:09:52 GMT

Thanks viola
So just to confirm.

I can see the $your_geronimo_install_Dir\repository\org\apache\tomcat
directory you indicate me,... but please excuse my clumsiness because I see
inside "tomcat" directory others subdirectories:

-catalina
----6.0.14-G614585
-------catalina-6.0.14-G614585
-catalina-ha
-coyote
-extras
-jasper
-jasper-el
-jasper-dt
-juli
-tribes

So I found difficult to know which is the correct one... (I mean the one
that I should consider as CATALINA_HOME/webapps ).

If I use catalina as CATALINA_HOME, do I have to define inside the webapps
directory ?

Could you just guide me on this, please?

Thank you.
Carlos