geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: What are the specifics steps for manual deployment ?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 01:28:38 GMT

You should use deploy command or hot deploy(just copy your app to deloy
folder like in tomcat)  to deploy  your application following

And in geronimo, tomcat is in

Your web app structure seems fine(geronimo web app structure same as tomcat,
just an extra geronimo-web.xml. which is geronimo specific deployment plan),
i recommend your can use Geronimo Eclipse plugin in eclipse to simplify your
develop work, you can install GEP follwoing,
and how to develop in it follwoing

You can find out more help from Geronimo 2.1 doc link: in your development process.

I think whether