geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ChrisAdkin <chris1ad...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy requested application
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:58:48 GMT

Shawn,

This is by bean class, quite simple, and this is the only bean I have in the
EAR file:-

package com.jpaFacade.test;

import javax.ejb.Stateless;

/**
 * Session Bean implementation class jpaFacade
 */
@Stateless
public class jpaFacade implements jpaFacadeRemote, jpaFacadeLocal {

    /**
     * Default constructor.
     */
    public jpaFacade() {
        // TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
    }

    public String doSomething(String param) {
    	return "Hello " + param;
    }

}

Then under META-INF I have the old style deployment descriptor:-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb-jar xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
xmlns:ejb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/ejb-jar_3_0.xsd"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/ejb-jar_3_0.xsd" version="3.0">
  <display-name>jpaFacade </display-name>
  <ejb-client-jar>jpaFacadeClient.jar</ejb-client-jar>
</ejb-jar>

and an openejb-jar.xml file:-

<ejb:openejb-jar
xmlns:app="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0"
xmlns:client="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-client-2.0"
xmlns:conn="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2"
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
xmlns:ejb="http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2"
xmlns:name="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2"
xmlns:pers="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
xmlns:pkgen="http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.1"
xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-2.0"
xmlns:web="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
    <dep:environment>
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>jpaFacade</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
            <dep:type>car</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
    </dep:environment>