geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ChrisAdkin <chris1ad...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: problems setting up Oracle connection pool
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:27:48 GMT

Its 2.1, I've since found out what the problem was, for some reason when I
deployed my ear file it was creating an ojdbc6.jar directory which only
resembled the driver jar file in name only. I un-deployed this and then put
the correct one in the repository and it works fine now. But thanks for the
quick response, I'm amazed at how fast people pick new responses up on this
forum.

Regards,

Chris