geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <>
Subject Re: configure 3 IP based apache vhosts to 1 geronimo host
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:49:39 GMT

Hi David:

Thanks for the suggestions.  I managed to get the sites to load now by
adding the trailing slash / character in my ProxyPass directive after the
app name.

        ProxyPass / balancer://tomcat/hostaApp stickysession=JSESSIONID
changed to
ProxyPass / balancer://tomcat/hostaApp/ stickysession=JSESSIONID

This is good but now there is another error for the app which has container
managed security:

I'm using j_security_check in a form and evertyime I attempt to access a
protected page I'm kicked to the login form as standard, but when I
authenticate,  I get a 408 error with this error message in Firefox:

Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try

The url displaying in the browser is "http://hosta/j_security_check"

Does this look anymore fimiliar to something you've seen previously?

Thanks again.