geronimo-user mailing list archives

From caof2005 <>
Subject Hello World Tutorial - Requested Resource not available
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:46:10 GMT

Hi, folks, I´m totally newbe to Geronimo so this question:

I have tried to do the "Hello World Web Application" that is described in
the Geronimo´s v2.1 Developers Guide Tutorial Section.

I am using Eclipse Gamynedes 3.4.2 with the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP)

I followed each of the steps indicated in the tutorial, however at the end
when trying to run and deploy a simple Hello.jsp page from within Eclipse
GEP, what I got from the embedded browser is the following error:

HTTP status 404/hello/
type status report
mesage /hello/
description "The requested resource (/hello/) is not available.

Does anybody have an idea what can be happening?