geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pookie1973 <>
Subject jar files for org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:39:09 GMT

I've downloaded WebSphere Application Server Community Edition which is based
on Geronimo 2.2, when running my client it bombs with a no class found
exeption on the class org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory,
obviously there is something I need to add to my build path. But I can't
seem to find any jar containing this under my installation. Do I need to
download OPenEJB to get hold of the jar containing this class, if so could
someone point me in the direction of the correct jar to use. Or should I be
using a different initial context factory class ?.