geronimo-user mailing list archives

From asfmarek <marek...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: App Client with JMS support does not start
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 21:37:30 GMT

Finally I managed to start the application. Thank you!

I attach the plan for console.jms/jms:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23932650/activemq-plan.xml activemq-plan.xml

I needed to comment out activemq-broker and to add backport-util-concurrent
dependency.

Anyway this is only part of the success:

I am able to inject ConnectionFactory by @Resource(name =
"jms/ConnectionFactory").
But, Queue and Topic are not injected (they are null):
   @Resource(name = "jms/Queue") private static Queue queue;
   @Resource(name = "jms/Topic") private static Topic topic;

 In geronimo-application-client.xml i declared resource-link for all three:
ConnectionFactory, Queue and Topic but only the ConnectionFactory is
injected:

   <name:resource-ref>
        <name:ref-name>jms/ConnectionFactory</name:ref-name>
        <name:resource-link>ConnectionFactory</name:resource-link>
    </name:resource-ref>
    <name:resource-ref>
        <name:ref-name>jms/Topic</name:ref-name>
        <name:resource-link>Topic</name:resource-link>
    </name:resource-ref>
    <name:resource-ref>
        <name:ref-name>jms/Queue</name:ref-name>
        <name:resource-link>Queue</name:resource-link>
    </name:resource-ref>

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23932650/geronimo-application-client.xml
geronimo-application-client.xml

What am I doing wrong again?