geronimo-user mailing list archives

From nx7000 <petri.kanni...@tut.fi>
Subject Re: RESOLVED Re: Intalio and Geronimo 1.1 as a Windows Service
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:28:02 GMT

kevan wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2009, at 3:49 AM, nx7000 wrote:
>> And now, the configuration works! Thank you all!
>>
>> In case someone else has the same problem, I attached my entire
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23827726/wrapper.conf wrapper.conf .
>
> Good to hear.  Thanks for documenting your results!
>
> --kevan

One more message to this thread. The server worked as long as no one
deployed anything to it. Finally, I found (almost accidentally) the
additional parameters that were still missing.

The entire list:

wrapper.java.additional.6=-Dorg.intalio.tempo.configDirectory="<geronimo_dir>/var/config"
wrapper.java.additional.7=-Dcom.intalio.bpms.configDirectory="<geronimo_dir>/var/config"
wrapper.java.additional.8=-Dode.connection.isolation=2
wrapper.java.additional.9=-XX:MaxPermSize=256m
wrapper.java.additional.10=-Xms64m
wrapper.java.additional.11=-Xmx512m
wrapper.java.additional.12=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
wrapper.java.additional.13=-Dorg.apache.ode.configDir=<geronimo_dir>\var\config

Former parameter 8 turned out to be unnecessary. So, parameters 8-13 on this
list were added after my last message.

And the configuration file (finally complete, I hope):
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23923087/wrapper.conf wrapper.conf .

Thanks,
Petri Kannisto