geronimo-user mailing list archives

From asfmarek <marek...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject App Client with JMS support does not start
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 23:51:29 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to run JMS example from J2EE Tutorial on Geronimo.
I am able to deploy porducer and consumer but I get exception while running:

c:\java\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.4\bin> client.bat cp2/producer/1.22/jar

(...)
ERROR [MCFConnectionInterceptor] Error occurred creating ManagedConnection
for org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionInfo@7c28b
javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Unable to obtain
physical connection to org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedXADataSource@12db7c
	at
org.tranql.connector.jdbc.AbstractXADataSourceMCF.getPhysicalConnection(AbstractXADataSourceMCF.java:76)
(...)
Caused by: ERROR XSDB6: Another instance of Derby may have already booted
the database
D:\java\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.4\var\derby\SystemDatabase.
(...)

I attached the source files:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23906705/Producer.java Producer.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23906705/geronimo-application-client.xml
geronimo-application-client.xml

I think that may be that client and server are not running in the same JVM.
But why second instance of Derby is starting while server is already
running?

Thank you!
Marek