geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "james.bond.007" <eric.manugue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXWS web service deployment
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 19:34:46 GMT

You are right. Not easy to guess the origin of the error from this message.
I've checked the service provider it was a NullPointerException which is now
fixed.

The web service is now deployed and available.

I'm currently trying to access it from a custom Maven plugin, but I get the
following error :

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Failed to access the WSDL at:
http://localhost:8080/share-web-0.2.5-SNAPSHOT/document?wsdl. It failed
with:
	Connection refused: connect.

In fact the web app is protected by a realm. Authentication is needed to
retrieve any resource from it. But how to implement web service
authentication from a jaxws web service client ?

Can you give me any pointer to do this ?

Best regards,
Eric