geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "james.bond.007" <eric.manugue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXWS web service deployment
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 20:40:14 GMT

You were right. I have added wsdlLocation attribute and now Geronimo doesn't
try to generate the wsdl anymore as it is provided.

I finally managed to deploy the web service. =)

Thanks you very much for your suggestion.

I'm now trying to communicate from a ws client but I got the following error
:

testImport(com.itesoft.share.ws.client.DocumentSEIImplTest)  Time elapsed:
2.344 sec  <<< ERROR!
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Not
supported in SOAP 1.1
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:190)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:108)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:119)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:89)
	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:118)
	at $Proxy33.importDocument(Unknown Source)
	at
com.itesoft.share.ws.client.DocumentSEIImplTest.testImport(DocumentSEIImplTest.java:36)
	at
	at

Do you see what is not supported by SOAP 1.1 protocol ?

And why my client isn't compliant why the service since it has been
generated from the same wsdl file ?

Best regards,
Eric