geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gonima <ouandjagae...@yahoo.fr>
Subject log into web applications of jetty contained in geronimo with the geronimo log4j.properties file
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:48:16 GMT

Hi  community,
i have an application with geronimo as server and jetty as container,
and i want to log into some web applications deployed by jetty.
How can i configure the log4j.properties file of my geronimo, so that
i  can intercept these logs ???
So far, these outputs are high level and refer to http requests
Here is the cutout of my log4j.properties file concerning jetty

# Various Jetty startup/shutdown output
log4j.category.org.mortbay.http.HttpServer=WARN
log4j.category.org.mortbay.http.SocketListener=WARN
log4j.category.org.mortbay.http.ajp.AJP13Listener=WARN
log4j.category.org.mortbay.util.Container=WARN
log4j.category.org.mortbay.util.Credential=WARN
log4j.category.org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer=WARN
log4j.category.org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext=WARN,
CONSOLE, FILE, DEBUG
log4j.category.org.mortbay.jetty.context=WARN

Thanks for help !!!
Gaetan