geronimo-user mailing list archives

From nx7000 <petri.kanni...@tut.fi>
Subject Re: Intalio and Geronimo 1.1 as a Windows Service
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 07:33:03 GMT

You made me realize I was wrong: the version isn't 1.1 as I claimed, it is
2.0.1 instead. There is a link in Intalio forums to the instructions for
running v.1.1 as a service, and that misled me. It is  no wonder that the
default wrapper configuration for 1.1 didn't work.

I just tried the default configuration for 2.0
(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html),
but the server doesn't start. I am about to give up with this, as I have
already used days trying it.

The most recent error message is something I have never encountered before.
geronimo.log says the following:

10:17:19,072 ERROR [org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState]
[WrapperSimpleAppMain] Error while starting; GBean is now in the FAILED
state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/webconsole-jetty6/2.0.1/car?J2EEApplication=org.apache.geronimo.configs/webconsole-jetty6/2.0.1/car,j2eeType=JACCManager,name=JACCManager"
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at
org.apache.geronimo.security.jacc.ApplicationPolicyConfigurationManager.<init>(ApplicationPolicyConfigurationManager.java:109)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.geronimo.security.SubjectId.hashCode(SubjectId.java:79)
	at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:372)
	at java.util.Collections$SynchronizedMap.put(Collections.java:1979)

Thanks,
Petri Kannisto