geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: icefaces and geronimo 2.1.4
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:18:32 GMT
I think we'd need a lot more info from you before being able to start
guessing at the problem.

ee servers such as geronimo come with a jsf implementation and using a
different one may not be straightforward.  Without some core
integration work you can be sure that annotations in your jsf beans
wont work.

With this limitation in mind you may be able to get some stuff to work
if you turn off the jsf and jsf deployer plugins before trying to
deploy your app.

thanks
david jencks