geronimo-user mailing list archives

From JohnD <li...@johndubchak.com>
Subject JAX-WS with CXF Config Question
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 16:38:53 GMT
Hi,

I currently am using geronimo 2.1.4 with the Tomcat 6 bundle and want to
configure it to use CXF as the JAX-WS provider rather than the default
Axis.  When I review the documentation [1], I see that it tells me to
edit var/config/config.xml and change the load="true" for Axis to
load="false" and the associated CXF load="false" to load="true".
However, that property is not part of the config and instead it tests
whether or not tomcat6 and Axis are true etc.

I suspect the documentation is incorrect, but wanted to know if there is
way to configure CXF for use with my current setup or if the easiest way
was to download the jetty bundled version, which appears to use CXF be
default, correct?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John