First, pls set up tomcat or wadi cluster following this link: http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/clustering-and-farming.html
and then configure apache http server to realize session affinity, if you use mod_jk way: edit works.properties under $http server install dir/conf with
    worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=1
if you use mod_proxy, you can edit httpd.conf with:
ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID

Viola