Hi Tasha, I think it's a known problem in G2.1.1 and fixed in G2.1.4.

You may look into http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4442 for more details.

Hope this could help.  :)

Jeff C

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 5:28 AM, tasha <twagtd@gmail.com> wrote:

My mistake, I hadn't changed to the following line in config.xml:
   <attribute name="address">127.0.0.1</attribute>

But this information may help in tracking down java.net.BindExceptions