Mohan, the problem might be with the Harmony code - could be a compability issue or a defect. So you'll want to spend some time debugging it.

I agree with Kevan that it will be cool that Geronimo can be built and run with Harmony. Someday we might be officially "support" Harmony as a runtime, and even do a JEE cert with Harmony?

-Jack