Agree with David that you may better run your own benchmarks and decide by yourself which one is better. Asking around  here, most probably everybody will say Geronimo..
A god starting point would be this survey carried on by Evan Data Corporation, where Geronimo won over Weblogic, Glassfish abd Jboss
http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease_download.php?reportID=20

or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_application_servers (might be not 100% accureate)

or
this one here (which strangely doesn't show Geronimo as an option)
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/reviews/matrix.tss

Here you have a guide to choosing the right J2EE AS for you
http://archive.devx.com/java/free/articles/sf0101/sf0101-1.asp

HTH!!

Luciano

BTW : Geronimo is my choice =P