Thanks, Sheshank and Jeff.

The corresponding page in Geronimo 2.2 has also been updated with
<sys:artifactId>jdbc_userds</sys:artifactId>.

Best Regards,

Ying Tang

2009/5/31 chi runhua <chirunhua@gmail.com>
Hi,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Sheshank Dudyala <d.sheshank@gmail.com> wrote:
I have started using geronimo from last week and while following tutorials I found these minute errors

in http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-applications.html web application

my platform details: I am using geronimo 2.1.4 with eclipse ganymede

In http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-application-for-jms-access.html at 11. Name the Message Destination Name as jms/TestQueue. Select Next.

I could create a destination only after I give some physical name otherwise it was leading me to "page not found" in geronimo console.

and in geronimo-web.xml. It is still using the older JMS Resource Groups, instead of the newly created resource groups.

 I tried the above tutorial as well and I can create a destination successfully without Physical name. And I was using Geronimo v2.1.4 and Firefox 3.0.10 on Ubuntu 8.0.4.  Not sure it might be the problem of explorer?

And in http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-application-for-jdbc-access.html

the downloaded images are not exactly similar to uploaded images(they are slightly distorted) can anyone tell me why is this happening and

And in geronimo-web.xml, <sys:artifactId>jdbc%2Fuserds</sys:artifactId> should be replaced with <sys:artifactId>jdbc_userds</sys:artifactId>

Thanks for bring this into our attention. The page is now updated with correct datasource pool name as <sys:artifactId>jdbc_userds</sys:artifactId>.

Jeff Chi