Thanks, Sheshank and Jeff.

The corresponding page in Geronimo 2.2 has also been updated with

Best Regards,

Ying Tang

2009/5/31 chi runhua <>

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Sheshank Dudyala <> wrote:
I have started using geronimo from last week and while following tutorials I found these minute errors

in web application

my platform details: I am using geronimo 2.1.4 with eclipse ganymede

In at 11. Name the Message Destination Name as jms/TestQueue. Select Next.

I could create a destination only after I give some physical name otherwise it was leading me to "page not found" in geronimo console.

and in geronimo-web.xml. It is still using the older JMS Resource Groups, instead of the newly created resource groups.

 I tried the above tutorial as well and I can create a destination successfully without Physical name. And I was using Geronimo v2.1.4 and Firefox 3.0.10 on Ubuntu 8.0.4.  Not sure it might be the problem of explorer?

And in

the downloaded images are not exactly similar to uploaded images(they are slightly distorted) can anyone tell me why is this happening and

And in geronimo-web.xml, <sys:artifactId>jdbc%2Fuserds</sys:artifactId> should be replaced with <sys:artifactId>jdbc_userds</sys:artifactId>

Thanks for bring this into our attention. The page is now updated with correct datasource pool name as <sys:artifactId>jdbc_userds</sys:artifactId>.

Jeff Chi