geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Really basic security question
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 08:34:15 GMT
1. in \var\security, create 2 files, eg:rex_users.properties &
rex_groups.properties

rex_users.properties
andy=aaa
bill=bbb
cindy=ccc
dan=ddd

rex_groups.properties
employee=andy,bill,cindy,dan

2.in Web-console -> security realms Portlet
     add new security realm
   -> name of realm: rexRealm
       realmType: Properties file realm
  -> users file URI:  var/security/rex_users.properties
      groups file URI: var/security/rex_groups.properties
-> deploy realm

3. write a app like the following attachment.

HTH

Rex