geronimo-user mailing list archives

From viola lu <>
Subject Re: Enabling Session Affinity in G2.1.4 (using Tomcat w/ WADI)
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 02:19:13 GMT
First, pls set up tomcat or wadi cluster following this link:
and then configure apache http server to realize session affinity, if you
use mod_jk way: edit under $http server install dir/conf
if you use mod_proxy, you can edit httpd.conf with:
ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Dennis Cartier <>wrote:

> I am trying to find out how to configure G2.1.4 for session affinity when
> using Tomcat and WADI. Would anyone be able to point me in the right
> direction?
> I thought that ClusterNodeName looked like a good guess in the
> file but that does not seem to attach a node
> name to the generated session.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Dennis

View raw message