geronimo-user mailing list archives

From viola lu <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Session Affinity in G2.1.4 (using Tomcat w/ WADI)
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 02:19:13 GMT
First, pls set up tomcat or wadi cluster following this link:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/clustering-and-farming.html
and then configure apache http server to realize session affinity, if you
use mod_jk way: edit works.properties under $http server install dir/conf
with
    worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=1
if you use mod_proxy, you can edit httpd.conf with:
ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID

Viola

--
viola