geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Intalio and Geronimo 1.1 as a Windows Service
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 14:14:23 GMT
You say that intalio server is based on geronimo 1.1 but the error
message indicates that a geronimo 2.0.1 module is trying to start.
Something is wrong here :-)  If the server you are using is really
based off of g. 2.0.1, fine, we can investigate that, but if it's
based off g. 1.1 then you need avoid installing modules from geronimo
2.x on it.

thanks
david jencks