geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Erik Vanherck <>
Subject Geronimo without derby
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 13:15:25 GMT

I'm very new to Geronimo and Maven so forgive my ignorance, but I was wondering if it's possible
to build a Geronimo deployment that doesn't include or use the embedded Derby at all but an
external database like PostgreSQL for everything, including JMS, UDDI, ...

Erik Vanherck  -  Product Delivery Manager
Inventive Designers
Visit for Scriptura information !

Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."  - Popular Mechanics, forecasting
the relentless march of science, 1949

Upcoming events:

* ADM Foyer "Innovation for tomorrow":        Wed, May 27st

Join one of our workshops to upgrade your skills:

* Template design (upgrade to V6):                 Fri, September 4th
* Document flow design V6:                             Thu, September 10th + Fri, September

Contact us at

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:

believed to be clean.

View raw message