geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Apache Day Trader for JBoss
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 21:47:59 GMT

On May 4, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Andrig wrote:

> I'm attempting to build the Apache Day Trader application, using the
> JBoss 5
> instructions.  I get the following when doing the mvn install clean:
>
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.activemq:activemq-core:jar:4.1.2-G647819
<snip>

> Where is this artifact?

That's a version of ActiveMQ that's been patched by Geronimo to fix
some bugs. Unfortunately, it's not available in maven repos. So, the
only way to get it is something like:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.3/repository
cd repository
mvn

The above will copy the file into your local maven repo. You could
manually install, but this is easier, IMO.

This is something we should fix in G 2.2...

--kevan