geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Cartier <dennis.cart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Session Affinity in G2.1.4 (using Tomcat w/ WADI)
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 17:32:13 GMT
Hi Gianny,

Thanks for doing this. We are using proxy_ajp rather than mod_jk, but they
both have the same requirements so your patch should work for both. We
currently use the release versions, but I will see about building from
source.

Once again, thanks for the quick attention to this.

Dennis

--
"It is impossible to design fool proof systems, because fools are so
clever."

Authour unknown
--

“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.

Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist (1939 – 2005)