geronimo-user mailing list archives

From shanmu <shanmu...@yahoo.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 10:04:27 GMT

Hi,

I am using Geronimo 2.1.3 for building an application. Woudl like to know if Geronimo 2.1.3
JAX-WS engine supports WS-AT specification for web services. If not is there any option wherein
i can handle my webservices call in a single transaction.

This is my application design.

JSP--> Facade--> DAO(Hibernate)

For some transactions we need to call third party systems which are implemented as webservices.

So my transaction would look like this

JSP--> Facade --> invokes one or more web services & invokes the DAO for local data
base updation.

So if the DAO updation fails we need to roll back the webservices transaction. I cam across
WS-AT which can be used for handling transactions across web services invocation. Would like
to know teh feasibility of it in Geronimo 2.1.3 JAX-WS.

Regards
shanmu