geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException MultiPoolConnectionInterceptor$SubjectCRIKey.equals
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 16:57:59 GMT
I opened GERONIMO-4639 and fixed this in trunk and branches 2.1

I couldn't understand the nested iff statements too well so I just
replaced it with what idea generates for equals :-)

This is a component, not part of geronimo itself.  We'll need to push
a release of at least the 2.1 branch.

thanks
david jencks