geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo2.1.0 build failure with Java5 (method getContentType() not found)
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 02:33:02 GMT
Mohan, the problem might be with the Harmony code - could be a compability
issue or a defect. So you'll want to spend some time debugging it.

I agree with Kevan that it will be cool that Geronimo can be built and run
with Harmony. Someday we might be officially "support" Harmony as a runtime,
and even do a JEE cert with Harmony?

-Jack